Thursday, April 25, 2019

Disney Favorites This Week (4.25.18)

Now that I've posted my favorite Meme of the day... let's get into some of my actual Disney favorites this week! I do weekly favorites on my beauty blog... so I thought I'd throw some on this blog too!

First off I won't do a total review on this because I just mentioned it yesterday- but my Pirate Life fragrance Oil from Magic Candle Company. This is just a nice, summery scent that brings me right back to my childhood. It is just a great scent! Check out my review here.

I have a lot of youtube favorites this week too. First off The Tim Tracker! Tim and Jen are daily vloggers that usually post about Disney World and other theme parks and Water Parks in Orlando. This week has been kind of exciting because Disney invited them on a Mega Trip basically where they started out at an Adventures by Disney in California and Disneyland, a 2 day Disney Cruise to Mexico, and then they're going to stay at Aulani. Right now they have their Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise videos up and I'm sure their Aulani videos will be up soon. Here is the first video in the series- it seems like they're having a great time so far and the videos are really fun!

Another fun vlog I watched was from Corey Fiasco. He and his wife Hayley just did a fun vlog of their typical weekend living right near Disney. They ate dinner at The Contemporary, the next day they went to Disney Springs and Epcot. This wasn't their most recent vlog, but for some reason it popped up in my homepage- so I'll post a link right here. It's just a fun vlog and it makes me want to find more fun things to do around where I live.

Disney Food Blog has done 2 really helpful videos this week too... they always have super helpful videos- but 2 of their latest have been incredibly helpful. They've basically assembled like The Avengers to bring all of their knowledge together and show what their team has learned from eating at every single restaurant, and from being in the parks almost every day. Someone from their team is at the parks all times of the year- and I guess almost every day... which is super helpful and awesome. Here is the video about going to disney almost every day and here is their video on eating at every restaurant.

One last video that isn't all Disney related- but it still did mention Disney and it can probably be helpful... so I'm going to post it on here anyway. It's from Dreams Unlimited travel and it's all about traveling as a same sex couple. I'm not in a same sex relationship- but I still watched the video and I thought they did a good job and I feel like it could maybe help some people. They also share some stories that are kind of funny about people being overly friendly or people reacting differently. It's a good video- you can watch it right here.

And I should probably mention some of these videos are kind of long. The DFB Food video and the Dreams Unlimited Travel video are around 30 minutes I think... the vlogs are a little shorter for the most part. I just thought I'd mention that too...

I'm also super, super excited for Avengers Endgame! I just watched Infinity War again to prepare for Endgame- which I'm seeing on Monday. I probably won't post anything the rest of the weekend just because I'm staying off the internet to avoid spoilers... but I'm really excited. I loved Infinity War, I loved Captain Marvel... I'm just so excited to see what's going to happen.

I also love the Mickey Bars that you can get in the grocery store right now. I think these are still available... but they're really good ice cream bars that just remind me of those classic Mickey Premium Bars at the parks... which is one of my favorite snacks to eat at the parks... it's just really great.

The new Star Wars Trailer too! I'm so excited guys! This looks so good- I love Star Wars and I'm wondering how they're going to follow up The Last Jedi. Plus LANDO CALRISSIAN! It's just going to be a fun one!

Alright guys- I think that is everything! Sorry this is so video heavy... that's just kind of what my favorites were this week! I'll see you guys next week! I think I'll do a "Marvel Monday" post on Infinity War and then I'll do a post about Endgame after I see that.

Hope you guys like this post! Let me know what your favorites for the week were- Disney favorites or general favorites... I love it all!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...