Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Animal Crossing Guide... GRINDING for Nook Miles Tickets

So I think once a week or so I'll have some sort of animal crossing guide on this blog.... I don't know that I'll always be as consistent at playing animal crossing as I am right now... but I'm going to try to keep playing when I'm back at work and when things are back to normal. At least a little bit every day or every few days. 

As you might be able to tell from last weeks post- there are some villagers I'm kind of eyeing and so I've been gaining Nook Miles Tickets in case I could get someone to move out. And in doing this... Bea asked me to move out... and she's a very cute dog but I said it was okay for her to move... so I'm going to be looking this week for someone and I'm excited. 

But anyway I've been doing all of the Nook Miles Tasks I can this week to try to get more miles to get tickets for mystery island tours... This isn't the easiest way to get Nook Miles Tickets. You could trade with other players to get them, you could buy them on Ebay or something... I don't think I can do either of those things because I don't have Nintendo Online... but if you do and you want to go this route- it might be easier... You could also probably buy the character that you want with enough Nook Miles tickets but... this is kind of a fun way to do it. There are no events or anything going on in animal crossing right now so there's not a lot to do otherwise... so this is kind of how I've been having fun with it! 

At first I kind of thought "This is a lot of work and I've been doing this for days and I still don't really have many tickets." But I've also earned a lot of bells this way and it is kind of a fun way to play. Plus if you do it before someone moves out... you'll probably be able to move them out easier. I didn't time travel at all for this- I just kind of ignored my villagers a bit since I was busy trying to get Nook Miles... so I guess that might have helped the process. Plus villagers notice when you're on your phone a lot and I think they know you're up to something that could possibly kick them out... so I feel like they get the idea. 

Here's how I kind of recommend doing it... Have some items in your inventory like fruit or shells because those are the tasks a lot of the time. Sometimes they ask you to spend your bells, for that I'd say Customization Kits, Flowers and trees are good to buy because they ask you to plant flowers and trees and customize things. So if there's nothing at the shop that you want to buy or nothing at The Able Sister's shop that you want to buy- this is what I'd say. Every Once and a while I'll buy one of the special tools that are in the shop but... those last just as long as the ones you can craft so... I feel like that's not the most useful thing to buy. 

So yeah that's about everything. Another update I have for you guys is that I FINALLY GOT TURNIPS! I guess I've never been up early enough... I think the only time I did wake up early and play was Easter and idk if I just didn't see Daisy Mae with Zipper T Bunny or whatever... but yeah. I'm excited- next week's post will be all about my turnip selling... I'm excited about that but it might not be interesting because I'm so behind as far as Turnips go! I'll also post a blog about my villager hunt... maybe that will be next week's post and Turnips will be the following week! Not sure... whichever one I get to write and finish first will be next week's post... and I have a 5 star Island but there are still a lot of  things I need to improve on... so yeah. I'll maybe post on that... but idk if I can share pictures of it so... I'm not sure how useful it will be. 

Anyway that's about it! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...