Friday, April 19, 2019

Disney Themed Desk


Alright guys! Here's a part of my inspiration to do this blog... my desk! I was just at this desk, working on my Beauty Blog... feeling super happy... and I just like being surrounded by all of this cute stuff... a lot of it is disney. And then my boyfriend said "you should do a Disney Side Blog" and The Cozy Princess was born. I know I just posted that story yesterday... but still! It's a fun story!


Let's start with the side of my desk where I have a Gallery Wall of sorts with some of my Disney Lithographs. I'll probably post a whole collection of my Disney Lithographs soon because I have a few of these... but this one is Ariel's Grotto and it's one of my favorites. It kind of describes how I feel about my room and my desk... it's just a fun spot where I can have all my stuff. I have 2 non disney things, one quote from Graham Moore's Oscar Acceptance Speech, one Autograph from My Big Fat Greek Wedding's Nia Vardalos... and then we get back to the disney stuff! I have a letterboard, right now I have a quote from Under The Sea on it. And then I have this Ursula Concept Art lithograph... which I love having right here. It matches my wall so well and I like seeing it. I love Ursula. I have a little Gus Gus purse hanging from my desk too! I don't know when I'll actually use Gus Gus, but Gus Gus is one of my favorite characters... and when I saw this on sale at The Disney Store... I had to get it! You can also see I have a little Vanellope sticker right there... my niece actually gave this to me. I think The Disney Store sent stickers to my house recently? My mom gave them to my Niece who is 2 years old and she chose a Mike Wisowski sticker for herself... then she pointed to the Vanellope sticker and pointed to me- like she wanted me to wear it... so I thought that was the cutest thing... and I have her on my desk right now. Which is perfect because Vanellope is The Cozy Princess!

The next little section I took a picture of right here, I have a Harry Potter Spells Picture... this is so cool- I found this at TJ Maxx actually. Then I have some Despicable Me toys and Funko Pops, some Harry Potter things... and I have my Dr. Strange Toybox figure from The Disney Store. My boyfriend actually got this one for me. I also have a happy little Thanos Itty Bitty from the Hallmark Store... I love Thanos guys. I'm sorry lol. I have my Knowsmore Tsum Tsum, and a 101 Dalmatians McDonalds toy that I used to collect as a kid. I have a HUGE collection of 101 Dalmatians and 102 Dalmatians McDonalds Toys... I'll have to share those sometime too.

Then on the shelf with my Lipsticks I have my Aurora and Belle Cozy Princess Rock Candy Figures. I have most of these... I just need Pocahontas, Tiana, and Snow White to complete my collection. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get Pocahontas... but I think Tiana is available for Pre Order at Shop Disney right now... and Snow White was available for preorder a few months ago as well... not sure if she's available still or what store she's from either.

Then I have my Disney Makeup Palettes. I have my Lorac Beauty and The Beast Eye Palette and my Besame Snow White and The Seven Dwarves Palette. I also have some gold lipsticks including my Lorac Beauty and The Beast Lipstick set. And I have some gold perfumes here, along with a Beauty and The Beast Perfume that I got from a Hot Topic Mystery Bag.

Back to the top of my desk- I have the rest of my Ralph Breaks the Internet Funko Pops, and my Cozy Mulan Rock Candy. I have some Avengers Tsum Tsums I got from Game Stop. I have a stuffed Zero I got from my last trip to Disney World in 2009. I also have a Jack and Sally Plush and a Fix it Felix mystery figure thing. And my Scrooge McDuck funko... one of my favorites for sure!

Then I have an Octagon Shelf thing that I have the rest of my Cozy Princess Rock Candy figures on, my Knowsmore Funko Pop, Winnie The Pooh Tiny Big Feet (I love these plushes!) and a Miles Mystery Mini that I got in a Boxlunch Marvel Mystery Bag.

I have my Groot Plant on the next shelf there... and some more Rock Candy figures and other things... and then on the bottom I have my favorite Funko Pop which is Fun Bun from Ralph Breaks The Internet! He's my favorite!

I also have my Edna Mode Bobblehead from McDonalds. My sister actually gave me this one! I have another Zero plush there... but I'm not sure if you can see him.

I also have my favorite Disney Lithograph from Ralph Breaks The Internet: Vanellope with the other Princesses in their Cozy clothes! This is kind of the inspiration for my Disney theme to my room and the inspiration for the blog name of corse!

The rest of my desk is just all perfumes, makeup... I have some more Despicable Me things, some Pusheen things... and some notebooks... some are from The Disney Store and some are other places.

I also have my oil diffuser- which I'll probably talk a little more about tomorrow since I have some great Disney Scented Oils.

So that is it! I Hope you guys like this Desk Tour! I have fun sitting at this desk and working on this blog for you guys!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...