Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Welcome To The Cozy Princess!

Hey everyone! My name is Shannon. I'm a 27 year old blogger and major Disney fan!

I've loved Disney since I was a kid- and although I live in New Jersey and have not been to the parks in a very long time... I like following all the themepark youtube videos and I love trying to bring a little bit of Disney Magic into my everyday life.

This idea came from my wonderful boyfriend, Aspen! I was talking about writing on one of my other blogs (I have 2 Scribbles About Beauty and The Daily Something) and how happy I am sitting at my desk with all of my disney themed things and he said "I'm glad your happy. You should start a Disney Blog." And I was like "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA I SHOULD START A DISNEY BLOG!"

So what will this blog be about? Disney... obviously! Lol. I'll probably have some movie reviews, maybe some Disney Store Hauls... maybe I'll even do some DIY's and Disney Bounds. I kind of just want this to be any sort of way that I can bring a little bit of magic into my life... and the lives of my readers. I might post some Non Disney things that I'm a fan of too here if I think it's something magical that might belong here. I'm not really sure! This idea just came about a little over an hour ago!

I'm not sure how often I'll post... but I'd like to have something for you guys to read often!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...