Friday, October 4, 2019

Funko Friday: Disney's The Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Funko Pop Figures

Disney Parks fans know and LOVE the Haunted Mansion because... it's just cool. It started out without any sort of movie or IP based off of it. Plus it just celebrated its 50th anniversary, so of corse Funko needed to release a collection to go along with that!




First off let's talk about the Mummy... I didn't really remember the Mummy in the attraction. I love the ride- but I haven't been to Disney in like 10 years and when I went as a kid I didn't ride The Haunted Mansion because it was too scary. I watched a ride through video on youtube (click here for the link) and it looks like he is in the party scene with all the other ghosts while Grim Grinning Ghosts is playing. He just sits and drinks his tea like a beauty guru! You can see his little cup in the coffin with him. I think this is one of the cutest pops! His eyes really pop out because of the blue color and I love the he has a matte and sort of stone like appearance to him. This looks SOOOO Different from the other pop I have from this line... which I absolutely love and that is one reason why I love these funko pop figures so much.

The other pop I have is a very translucent and ghostly looking Constance Hatchaway aka The Bride




This one just looks so spooky. I love all the details in the paint of this... I love that her veil is even more translucent than the rest of her. She just looks so spooky and really pretty. I love the side eye. This is a great character to have as a Funko Figure and it just looks absolutely perfect for Halloween!

I love that this line has sooo many different looking pops. The Haunted Mansion is a big ride with a lot of different iconic characters- and even some less iconic ones that still look cute enough to be included in the funko figures. There are a lot of happy haunts... 999 to be exact, so it's nice that they have some good figures to go with it.

I don't know if I'll get any more pops from this line... I do really like the hitchiking ghost pocket pops and the not so mystery minis that you can get of these... so I might look for those. I'd also love the 10 inch Ezra pop and the Madam Leota... but idk. I might skip out on getting any more just because I like these 2 so much. Plus idk if Target will restock the 10 inch pop... so yeah.

Hope you guys like this post! Let me know what else you want to see on here!

Hurry Back! 
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...