Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cozy Room Ideas: My Book Cart




Alright- what's cozier than reading a nice book? Look at books is something I also really like and I think the bookstore aesthetic is pretty cozy too... so that is kind of what I went for with this Book Cart! It's convenient,cozy and it kind of inspires me to read and write... so I just really like it.

So I've had this cart that I got from Costco. They sell carts like these everywhere. Target, Costco and Ikea have them pretty cheap... craft stores also have them and I feel like they're pricier at craft stores... but these are easy to find and they're easy to assemble. I actually put these together myself.

So I had this for a while and it was just sort of filled with stuff that didn't belong there... so I cleaned it up- got rid of some things put other things in better spots... and I put books on it! It wasn't that difficult either once I got started I kind of liked it!

I filled it mostly with books I haven't read yet. Some books didn't fit on there- but a lot did and they're easy enough to get in and get off... and I can put them on my bookshelf or pass them along when I'm done reading them. I like the way these look together on this book shelf plus it's easy to keep track of what I still need to read.

I also have the Princess Diaries series on here- those were my favorite books when I was growing up and I still like rereading them- so this is easy for me to reread them and I just kind of like looking at these too. This just makes it nice and easy for me to grab and read them.

Alright that is everything!

TTFN!
-Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...