Monday, May 4, 2020

Star Wars Day Favorites

Okay guys! Here I'm going to talk about some of my favorite Star Wars Things because It's Star Wars.

So first off I should show you guys what I got today... I'm a huge fan of the T Shirt designer Johnny Cupcakes. My sister used to go to Boston College and she went into this bakery one day all excited to get some cupcakes... only to discover that it was actually a really cool T shirt store! And they have really cool Pop Culture T Shirts. I actually got one for Animal Crossing recently, I have ones with Eve from Wall E, Hello Kitty and Starlord... and I got this "Baby Yodel" T Shirt. These are limited edition t shirts that he makes "Baked to Order" So when you order it's more like a pre order. You can order them for a certain amount of time- usually it's about a week or two- these ones are until Thursday... so I'll link it right here just in case you wanted to get it.

But anyway it's super cute and it's Baby Yoda!


this is the Animal Crossing one- which is no longer available. 

The Mandalorian BTW is probably my favorite Star Wars thing recently. It's a really good show! I'm actually thinking of watching it again because I loved it but I don't totally remember it all that well... so I think I need to re watch it... but I think my favorite TV moment recently was the scene at the end of the first episode where we get to see The Child for the first time. It was just SOOOO unexpected and there was NOTHING before letting us know about it... and the episode itself was good on it's own... but then Baby Yoda came in and it was like a whole different thing. And the character did add to the show. It was a really great change!
My favorite Star Wars Character? Han Solo! Han Solo was my first crush as a kid... and I still 100% love Han Solo. He's grumpy but sweet and loyal... plus he's fighting for what's right but he's also kind of selfish... he's a surprising character and you never really know what to expect from him. And he's maybe one of the smartest in the series... Leia probably is... but I like Han Solo the best. 

My favorite Star Wars Movie... I think it's Return of The Jedi! This isn't the best Star Wars Movie... I think The Empire Strikes Back  is the best Star Wars Movie... but my personal favorite is Return of The Jedi. I love when Leia saves Han Solo! I think that seeing the whole original trilogy is the best way to watch it and Return of The Jedi is just a really great conclusion to the series. I feel like if I just catch it on TV though without watching the other 2- I don't like it that much... which is why I say Empire is the best one... but Return of The Jedi is my favorite. 

Do I like the new movies... Yes. I find these easier to watch than the original trilogy... the only one that I really didn't like at all was Rogue One. The Last Jedi... I can see why people didn't like it. I get their opinion- but I just kind of liked the movie for some reason. Do I think they needed to send Finn and Rose on their mission... no- but I actually enjoyed that little sub plot for some reason. I know it's an unpopular opinion... but I thought it was pretty good. And I like Rise of Skywalker better than that one. I also liked Solo. 

Also I've never been to Galaxy's Edge BUT I REALLY WANNA GO!  I'm sure I'll go within the next couple years... but it just looks like so much fun. I'm probably going to go broke because I'll build a lightsaber and a droid and I'll buy all the silly little things that you have to buy... stuff I don't need to enjoy the land but... I totally want because I'm a huge Disney Nerd and a huge Star Wars Nerd. 

So... I think I'm going to watch The Force Awakens tonight because I've seen the original trilogy a million times as a kid- but I've only seen The Force Awakens a few times, and The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker I've only seen once... it seems crazy! But I love it! 

May The Force Be With You! 
-Shannon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...