Friday, May 29, 2020

Cozy Favorites for May

Okay! So it's the end of the month and I have some Cozy Favorites for May! Yayy!!! So some are Disney Favorites... but basically it's just everything I think is fun and magical- I just really like it. 



First off I still love my Animal Crossing New Horizons. I will probably have a new post on Animal Crossing every week until I don't have anything else to write about basically... so it might be forever lol. Who knows! So alongside that being my favorite- I got some Animal Crossing Plushies from Boxlunch, I also watched a lot of videos on Animal Crossing. Switchforce might be my favorite channel that does Animal Crossing Videos, but there's another channel called RyanFTW who is really just a gaming channel but he's been posting some Animal Crossing chill videos. I'll link one of those videos right here. I've also been watching Animal Crossing TikToks because those are just fun and easy to watch. I've also just been watching people going to mystery islands and searching for some great villagers... idk I just love watching reactions to people when they find their dream villager. It's really funny when they find Raymond... I like watching it a lot. 

So some other Chiller youtubers and vlogs that I've been liking a lot are Jessica Braun, her husband and their vlog channel pretty much TylerTravelsTV and TheTimTracker. These are channels I always like to watch- but... during the quarantine I feel like they're kind of a breath of fresh air. Jessica Braun is a beauty and lifestyle channel- so her videos really haven't changed that much... but her husband is a Disney Travel Agent so his channel is mostly Disney Vlogs and The Tim Tracker is pretty much all theme park vlogs and the changes to their channels during the quarantine is just kind of nice and refreshing. I'm glad that they didn't just stop posting entirely because they can't travel anywhere... it's just fun to sit down and watch their videos. I also love that Tim Tracker posts daily... I just like daily youtubers. And I feel like I've been watching less youtube lately... but I just like daily channels... If I'm ever youtubing again I kind of want to do daily videos someday just because I know that's what I like... but these are good channels. 

My Disney Plus favorite... I'm not all caught up on right now but I really like the show Be Our Chef. I like Angela Kinsey as the host... and there are things I think they could maybe improve on for next season- but overall it's a fun show with some good looking food. I've heard the Prop Culture show is really great too and I need to watch that. I also really want to watch the new Lion King movie. It didn't look good enough to see in theaters... but on Disney Plus I think I might like watching it. 

I haven't seen a full one yet- but I caught some of the Disney Sing Along a few days ago and it was great! I watched The Mother's Day version- and I think my favorite thing they did was the Hercules song... they showed some dancers doing laundry and stuff somewhat choreographed and it just looked really good! And Keke Palmer sang Zero to Hero and... I'm sure they're doing a live action Hercules with her as one of the muses. She'd be really good. 

I've also really been liking just watching movies and TV show. I watched 3 that were not quite family friendly... but cozy nonetheless... The Holiday, Love Actually and Crazy Rich Asians. For family friendly movies- you guys know I saw Scoob this month  which was great. 

I also have a cozy nighttime setup for when I'm getting ready to go to sleep but still watching tv or something... I have a sort of neon looking lightning bolt light that I got from work and a salt lamp that I got from five below and I put them on and just kind of chill. It's sort of a nice thing that I would recommend trying if you have a hard time sleeping. 




I'll have to show my whole set up for this part cause it is cozy and Disney/ Harry Potter inspired. 

This one is new... I just got it yesterday new- but the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy lotion in Inspire. I really like this scent! It's Violet Sandalwood Eucalyptus and I just really. I might buy more from the line because I like this scent a lot. 

And last but not least- my other hobby favorite besides Animal Crossing- I've dabbled a bit in with Caligraphy and Card Making. I do have a blog on it right here. I'll post a picture. 



AND FRIENDS! I've been watching Friends all day just about every day. I love that show. It's not family friendly or disney related in the slightest... but it is cozy! And it's so familar- I just always like watching it. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...