Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Villager Hunting in Animal Crossing Part 2

Guys... I have the best luck villager hunting I'm not even going to lie. No I haven't found my dream villager Julian... but there are SO MANY great villagers that I got that I really wanted so I'm happy right now. This week Drift moved out- so Hamlet is my one and only Jock villager left and Sylvia moved out- so I have no sisterly villager. 

Drift and Sylvia are great characters so when I was hunting this time I had a pretty narrow list... and I did kind of break it a little- but we'll get to that. I had a LIST I was going to stick to... 

1- I need a snooty villager. My pick for Snooty was Whitney... Judy is really cute too... but I was going to say Whitney. Diana and Ankha were 2 others I really like but since Whitney is sort of a dog she'd be a good dog villager and then I'd feel like I could keep Sylvia for my sisterly villager. 
2- I eventually want to get rid of Harry so I would like a different grumpy villager. Dobie, Apollo, Octavian and Admiral were my top picks for a grump. 
3- I didn't know who exactly was leaving- but Sylvia is a sisterly villager and I do want a sisterly villager and a dog villager so Cherry would be kind of cool. I also like Phoebe for sisterly and hell- if Sylvia is on an island and she wants to move back in I'd gladly take her lol. 
4- Julian is my #1 pick... but I would also definitely take Raymond home and then maybe say goodbye to Colton. 
5- I know not many people like Anicotti- but she's my favorite villager so I really want to keep her. 

So Drift has the thought bubble on his head and since I had 2 Jocks and I didn't think I really needed 2 Jocks- I said it was okay if he left. I time skipped to the next day to say bye while he packed his things and then I skipped another day to villager hunt. 

When I villager hunt now- I've been wearing the same jacket that Julian wears and that's been pretty lucky so I've kept up with it. First villager- first ticket... IT'S JUDY! Omg... I was really excited to see Judy. I wasn't going to take her home- I was just going to take a picture with her. Then I saw her little face in the picture and went NOOO I NEED HER! So... she's on my island now. 



Timeskipped again- was a little sad to see Sylvia wanting to leave- she was my first villager and I was just sort of getting used to the fact that Hamlet was the Jock that will be staying so it'd make sense for Sylvia to stay too... but It just seemed like it was meant to be. So I timeskipped another day to say goodbye and then another day to villager hunt. 

And I had some good luck and then some not so good luck. I saw Marina... who I love and was kind of hoping for when Bea left because she's a normal villager also... but the girl to guy ratio on my island is a little off... so I was kind of looking for a male villager. 

I also saw Drago! He's a dragon looking alligator and a very cool villager... just not who I was looking for. 

I was starting to regret passing up Marina... actually more I was regretting doing this so late at night. So... yeah I was a little bit tired. I had used up my first 10 tickets... actually 9 tickets since I was still carrying the tickets from when I met Judy and I saw Admiral! He was on my list and he's just sooo funny looking! 


So now I'm happy my Island is coming together! And it's even cooler that It isn't taking me too long to find these guys! 

There might be a part 3 next week... but Idk if I'm going to hunt right away. Right now I have 2 grumpy villagers- which I don't want but... I also want to see how they interact with one another. Plus they're next door neighbors lol. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...