Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Cozymas Day 1: Christmas Decorations!

Hey guys! I thought I'd give you a Christmas bedroom tour of what I did this year... so far! I'm writing this before Thanksgiving- so not all my decorations are really out... I'll probably take my pictures before Thanksgiving also so... I may have changed things around- but this is mostly what I have. 

Everything I've pretty much gotten from Rae Dunn, Target Dollar Spot, some Funko figures and some Disney stuffed animals and a stuffed Grinch with Max! 


So right by my door I have a Rae Dunn sign that says "Santa Please Stop Here" which also has these knobs on it- so I've been using that to hang jewelry for the month. I love the red color of this with the lettering. I also have a sign with Ross and Monica and Ross is dressed as The Holiday Armadillo from the very famous friends episode- The One With The Holiday Armadillo. This makes me laugh and I just really like it. 



Next up on top of my Alex Drawers I have my 10 inch Baby Yoda Funko pop... he always stays there- but I put my Elf Hat on him because... its cute. I have my 10 Inch Coca Cola Polar Bear next to Yoda. I also have some books there and on top of that I have a talking Olaf from the Olaf Christmas Movie. I have his candy cane nose on him, but he also did come with a regular carrot nose, they velcro on and off. I also have a Minnie Mouse plush from the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction line, this is from the Pirates of The Carribean one... its the only one I really wanted... I think she looks really cool. 




I have a rae dunn tray by Yoda's feet and on that I have a mug from Dollar Spot that Says "Mrs. Claus Cookie Company" on it and I have that filled up with my favorite candy for the holiday... Hershey's Cherry Kisses! This is on a Rae Dunn Tray that says "Holiday" on one side and "Cheer" on the other. I also have a decorative Mason Jar that my friend DeAnna made for me years ago and I filled that with some Acorn potpourri inside. I also have a couple of ornaments that I usually fill another vase that I have with and my Mickey and Minnie Big Feet plushes from the Disney Store. I also have Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto... I think I have them all around here too? Maybe in different spots. 

On top of my jewelry box I have a Rae Dunn Basket that says Merry Christmas on it and I kept my Starbucks Holiday Cups in there! 



I also have a little gnome friend guarding it. 

On my wall I have a Sleigh I got from Target Dollar Spot this year... I think I'm going to write some christmasy saying on there or draw something on it- it's a chalk board. I put some Jingle Bells that I got on sale after Christmas last year too. 



On my Bed... I do have a Christmas Blanket- but I forget where I put it- I'll have to look for it. 

But anyway I have my Mickey and Minnie Plush and the matching Pillow from that Mrs. Clause's Cookie Company line. I also have a Grinch Plush- I'm probably going to move the Grinch but I'm not sure where. 

And now to my Desk! I have 3 of the Funko Pop Towns from their Peppermint Lane line. I have the Christmas Tree and Town Hall, I think The Tree's name is Mayor Patty Noble. I also have Santa Clause in his house with his Corgi Nutmeg... and then a Diner... I think the character to go with this is Alice Cranberry? I forget but it's really cute. I got the little decorative tree branches from AC Moore during the Going Out Of Business Sale. RIP AC Moore. Anyway I also have my Funko Pops from The Grinch here too, I have Max with Antlers, The Grinch and Little Cindy Lou Who. And I have my Christmas Dwight Pops with my other Office Pops- and I have Santa and Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas on my desk. And the big jar on top of my desk- right now it's filled with the same potpourri that I used in the mason Jar and some pumpkins... but I might switch it out for ornaments that I got from Target and Dollar Tree... but I like this too. 



And I think that is everything right now. I have some pumpkins on my desk right now too that I'll probably change... and I think that is everything! 

Ohhh and I have a little sleigh near my door and an Elf Stocking from Elf The Musical. I have a stuffed Buddy The Elf from Elf The Musical also... ohhh and a Santa stitch plush. AND I ALSO FORGOT my Harry Potter Christmas Funko Pops! I switched out some of the Harry Potter pops I have for the holiday versions. Right now I have Harry, Hermione and Dumbledore and I want to get Ron and Hagrid also. 



Ohhh and I have The Joker as Jack Frost next to Elsa riding her "Ice Nay" As my niece used to call the Ice Horse. Lol. 


That is everything I think. I hope you guys like this tour! If I have anything new- I might show you guys in another post! 

Bye! 

PS some of the pictures are out of order... but I need to post this now before work. Bye! Lol. 

-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...