Friday, December 4, 2020

Cozymas Day 2: The Starbucks Holiday Cups!

 One of my favorite things about the Holiday Season is Starbucks. The Chestnut Praline Latte is my favorite of any of their latte flavors... but I also really like the other flavors too! The Caramel Brulle and Peppermint Mocha are good too. Plus their treats... I kind of want to get their Sugar Plum Danish again... I haven't had that in a long time and it's yummy. 

I also love the decorations in my Local Starbucks. Although I haven't really been going inside lately, something about seeing their tree and all their gifts there... there's just something so nice and cozy. Plus the red and green cups the drinks come in... so cute and fun! 

My Starbucks also usually does a giving tree thing where they put items a family in need wants for Christmas that you can pick off of the tree and get for the family's... it's fun to do and it's really nice to see how many customers give to these families. It's... special. 

And with all of that... this year I also really loved their Holiday Cups because Holiday Cups are amazing! 

I have 5 of their cups with the straws and lids, plus one of the color changing sets for warm drinks... and I think that is everything! 

Let's start with my favorite one... this one has sequins in it and it is a rose gold color that has a pretty greenish shift to it! I actually have a back up of this one too. 



They did have another sequin mug too- which is a white sequin with a pinkish shift to it! This one is so pretty too! 



And then I have 3 mugs with this sort of checked pattern I guess. Sort of Disco-looking- but not sequin. The first one- which I think is what I have a drink in right now is a Burgandy- Red type one. This one just looks so Chrismasy and nice! I love it! 



I also have a Silver one- which I love for New Years and... pretty much any time of year really. And a Pink one. The cool thing about the pink one is that you can really see how much water you have left in it... which you can't see as well with the other ones! 



Ohhh and the color changing cups! I used the Green one last night for Hot Chocolate- it's so cool because it changes red! It's great! I don't have the picture of mine... but here's a google image search...  sorry 



I mostly use the cups with the straws for water... but it's more fun to drink water from a cool cup like this right? 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...