Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Cozymas Day 4: Disney Plusmas- the Best Christmas Movies To Watch on Disney Plus!

  Alright guys... this is a Disney Blog and I've gotta talk about some of the best things to watch on Disney Plus during the holidays. 

So first off... probably my favorites right now- these are not Classic Disney Movies- but they are classic movies that Disney now owns, it is of corse Home Alone and Home Alone 2 Lost In New York. I had never really paid much attention to these movies growing up for some reason... but now omg I can't get enough of these. Whenever it's on I pretty much sit down and watch the whole thing and then the sequel. I just watched it last night and even though I prefer Home Alone 2... I wasn't going to sit down to watch it because I had to work early in the morning and it ended at midnight and I didn't really want to stay up that late... but... I couldn't resist it's just SO FUNNY! I usually watch it with my boyfriend or with my mom and I watched it with my mom last night and she started to CRACK UP LAUGHING at the part where Kevin played the movie for the hotel staff and it said "You were smoochin with my brother last night" and Tim Curry just looked so surprised and said "No... I wasn't." They're both just so good and so funny. 

Another One that was made for Disney Plus is Noelle... actually I think it was made for theaters and released on Disney Plus... but whatever. This is just a really fun and cute movie. It's about Santa Claus's daughter Noelle and her brother is supposed to take over for Santa but he gets scared and runs away. It was really nice! 

Next up is one I haven't actually seen before... but I might watch it in the winter... The Chronicles of Narnia. I've only seen the second movie because I had a crush on Prince Caspian as a kid... but I recently watched an episode of Prop Culture about this movie and... it made me kind of want to watch it. It might be fun to watch now during the winter. 

The Santa Clause I know is a Disney Movie and I think its on Disney Plus? I think it's available for streaming... it's a fun movie. I like having it on in the backround- I don't always totally pay attention to it because the beginning makes me sad. 

If you're more of a Christmas Carol Person... the funniest Christmas Carol is definitely Muppet's Christmas Carol! This is maybe the first Christmas Carol I ever watched an I would watch it all the time and listen to the soundtrack... and even still I really love the soundtrack- if you need a pick me up any time during the year... this soundtrack will make it feel like Christmas lol. I love it! I also really like Mickey's Christmas Carol. It's just so short and cute... very easy to watch! 

The Toy Story movies are ones I like watching around Christmas also... even though they aren't Christmas movies- there's a Christmas scene in the first movie at the end so... yeah. Plus Toys and Christmas just go together. I feel like 2, 3 and 4 are more summer movies because that's probably when they came out... but the first one reminds me of Christmas the most and... yeah! 

Tangled is one I don't watch every Christmas- but I do want to watch it this Christmas because Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess and it's the 10th anniversary of Tangled... and I still remember seeing it in theaters and falling in love with it! The lights remind me of Christmas and... I just love it! I usually watch the Frozen movies too- and I imagine I might watch those on Thanksgiving with my niece but... they're really good! Plus the Frozen feeling is just Christmas right? 

And I'm not going to talk about this one too much because I'm going to do a whole post on it tomorrow but... The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love watching it around Halloween and I watched it a lot this Halloween... but it is a Christmas movie for sure. 

Hope you guys like this blog! I can't believe we're on Day 4 already! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...