Sunday, December 6, 2020

Cozymas Day 3: 10 Cozy Christmas Gift Ideas

 Okay so here's just a little gift guide that I think is the coziest gift guide of all! So let's get started! 

1) Starbucks Cups 

The Starbucks Holiday Cups this year were beautiful! I showed them off yesterday and... these are just so fun! My favorite is the Rose Gold one with the Green-ish shift. It's so pretty! I actually got a back up of it too- this one has sequins... I just love it so much! 

To Up The Gift: If you want to give them a little more you could maybe include a Starbucks Gift Card or some K Cups or something... this would definitely be a cute gift! 

2) Sock Advent Calendars 

Okay- this is one of my favorite things to buy and I will post on 2 of these that I got soon... but this is just a fun gift that you can get someone a lot of socks based on something that they like. I've gotten a Harry Potter one in the past from Target. This year I got a Friends and an Elf one... it's cute and would be a good gift to give. Plus... socks are something I use all year long. Even Christmas socks... I love socks. I feel like the biggest sign of Adulthood is my excitement for getting new socks. 

3) Sweaters with Cozy Socks/ Cozy Socks

 I've been seeing these a lot... there are some really comfy sweaters at the store I work at that come with a pair of cozy socks... these are great. Really nice mock turtleneck sweaters, they're super comfy and have puffy sleeves. I just really like it a lot and the Socks just make it a little more giftable. 

And also just Cozy socks in general... I wear these all the time... they're nice and warm and I usually like putting lotion on my feet and then putting a nice cozy pair of socks on... these are great! 

4) Puzzles!!! 

My boyfriend and I have been puzzling lately. I've actually bought quite a few 1,000 piece puzzles. These are really fun to do! With the Pandemic my boyfriend and I haven't been doing our usual date night of dinner and a movie... we just kind of do dinner and puzzling. And I think that's what it's going to be for a while! We have quite a few puzzles to keep us occupied. 

5) Food 

The gift of food is always amazing. I saw these big popcorn tins at Target that have 3 different flavors... I feel like this would be a great gift. I've also seen popcorn kernels that look really nice. Plus those tins and kernels sort of have sweet and savory options so everyone can have something they like. Plus there are so many other good food options to get... Food and candy is just awesome! 

Another good food gift would be a gift card to a favorite local restaurant. Restaurants are struggling right now because of the pandemic and by buying gift cards it can really help them. 

6) Pillows/ Blankets 

Okay so I have a pillow suggestion and a blanket suggestion. 

I love my Weighted Blanket that I got from Target last year on Black Friday. It helps me sleep and get a good night's sleep for sure. It's great. I think mine is about 12 pounds... really really nice. 

And for the blanket I have one of those "armchair" types of pillows. Mine is from a brand called Cupcakes and Cashmere... it is so soft and fluffy and comfy. I'm using it as I write this... it's so nice! 

7) Epsom Salts 

Okay Epsom Salts are my favorite thing ever. I would totally recommend these as a gift... it's really nice especially if you know someone is on their feet a lot. I usually use the Dr. Teals. My favorite scents are the Lavander Sleep Epsom Salt and the Chamomille Sleep Foam Bath. These two together just smell really nice and make you feel very relaxed. Plus you can feel them working immediately... its so good. Just a simple present that I'm sure anyone will love! 

And I don't know if you can get this one before Christmas... but if you're not seeing someone until after Christmas- The Mad Optimist has some really amazing Epsom Salts also. I've only tried their Eucalyptus Peppermint one- but I also just got 2 other scents and they smell really great too! I'm probably going to try one of them tonight! 

8) Animal Crossing, Bugsnax, Pikman 3 Deluxe 

The coziest gift of all... the joy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This game got me through the pandemic and they keep adding more and better things to it. If you know someone with a switch and they don't have it yet... get it for them! 

I'm also going to include Bugsnax... this game looks so fun! It's for the PS5 which I don't have but... it looks really cute and like a fun game. I would get it if they made it for the switch. 

And Pikman 3 is a game that I want to buy. I might add it to my Christmas list or buy it before. I've never played Pikman... but it looks really fun so this is a game that I want. 

9) Decor/ Ornaments 

I have to say... I love ornaments. If there's one thing I'm rich in... it is Ornaments lol. I'm very big on decorating the Christmas Tree and decorating for Christmas... I really love decor. 

Rae Dunn is something I think a lot of people like. You probably saw some Rae Dunn with My Christmas Decor- I like Rae Dunn for some nice holiday decor. 

I also love Disney Store's decorations of corse! This is a Disney Blog kind of sort of so I have to say if you know any disney fans you can get some really cute things from The Disney Store or Shop Disney. 

And as for Ornaments... Frosty Friends from the Hallmark Store is my favorite. I also like the singing snowmen from the Hallmark Store. They also have a more affordable line that had a lot of good characters... I think at my Hallmark store it was 2 for $10 or 2 for $20 or something... it wasn't too bad for Hallmark Ornaments... I just love the Hallmark store... really any time of year but Halloween and Christmas especially. 

10) Entertainment! Movies, Books, TV Shows 

So if there's a certain tv show that you like or that you haven't seen in a while, check Amazon and Target because I've been seeing a lot of good deals on some complete series there. I've gotten Community, Parks and Rec and Sabrina The Teenage Witch from Target and I've gotten Happy Endings and 30 Rock off of Amazon! Great shows and the prices on these aren't too bad. 

As for movies- you can usually find some really great deals at Target. I usually get my mom a dvd or 2 or 3 from Target for holidays. I'm not sure what movies she wants this year... but I know she tivoed The Invisible Man and that's on sale... and I've seen that and it's really good. 

And as for books... I guess it depends on what the person likes. If you're looking to give them a cute December read- One Day in December by Josie Silver would be my pick. This is cute and a lot of it takes place in December so that's great. The Plus One by Sarah Archer is another cute one I've read recently. It's about a Robotics Engineer that builds the perfect boyfriend to bring to her sister's wedding... it was really cute and has some very real characters. 

If they're more into horror and mystery- I would recommend Grady Hendrix. He has some really funny and scary horror comedy books that I love. 

Alright... so that is everything! I hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...