Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Cozymas: Favorite Moments in Christmas Movies

 Alright- I know I've talked about Christmas Movies a lot this year... but here are my favorite parts of some of my faves. 

1) The Santa Clause 2 

Weird to start with a sequel right? But... this is the scene that made me think of this post... so I need to start here. 

So Scott Clark aka Tim Allen AKA Santa Clause finds out he has to get married in order to continue being santa clause. He's still good friends with his ex wife and she sets him up on a blind date with her friend... who just so happens to love Santa and Christmas... so it's intense. Anyway she says she likes to sing Country Western Music and then sings a Christmas rendition of Shania Twain's "Man, I feel like a woman." It's so funny. Molly Shannon does a great job and Tim Allen's reactions are just so funny. It's really worth watching the movie for that scene. 

2) The Mafia Movie in Home Alone 2 

Home Alone 1 is really great and I'm watching it right now... but Home Alone 2 has THE FUNNIEST SCENE! When Kevin is watching the Christmas version of the Mafia Movie from the first movie. And later on while the hotel staff is suspicious of Kevin- he decides to go with the movie trick to get them out. It's important to know... Tim Curry and Rob Schnieder are in Home Alone 2. Anyway so he plays the part and it sounds like Tim Curry has been smoochin with everyone in the neighborhood. It's so funny to see his reaction. Especially when they say he was smoochin with Clark... which just happens to be the name of someone else on the hotel staff. Tim Curry's reactions in this scene just totally make the movie... it's so funny! 

3) The Prison Break in The Christmas Chronicles 

Idk why- but when Santa sings in the prison in The Christmas Chronicles... it just makes me really happy. 

4) You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch- This always makes me laugh. 

5) "I'M CUTE! I'M CUTE! SHE THINKS I'M CUUUUUTTTTTE!" from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- No real reason in particular- I just like this part because EVERY YEAR without fail my dog Spencer barks at this scene. 

I had others... but I'm too tired to list them right now lol. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! I think I'll try doing the full 12 days... but if I end at 11 this year... MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...