Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Favorite Disney Princesses

Hey guys! I kind of want to do some of these "Favorite Disney" things in different categories so that maybe you guys can get to know me a little bit better... and since this blog is The Cozy Princess... let's start with Princesses!

My favorite of all favorites is Rapunzel. Tangled is the most beautiful of all the disney animated movies in my opinion and I just really really like it! I feel like I can kind of relate to Rapunzel. She's smart and fun... but she's still kind of shy and a little bit afraid of the outside world... which I feel like I can relate to. I'm adventurous- but cautious. Plus she's the more creative princess with her artwork- and I like to think I'm creative because I write. It's fun to see Rapunzel prove herself in the movie and I definitely like her a lot!

I know Moana isn't technically a Princess... but she kind of is so I'm going to include her on this list too... I feel like Moana is one of my favorite "Princess" movies. It's another very beautiful movie again... plus I love the music so much. Plus it's just actually a wonderful movie in general. I can watch this one over and over again.

Belle is another favorite of mine. I like books a lot- and Belle likes books. She's smarter and different than everyone in town. Beauty and The Beast is also just a really, really good movie... one of my favorites for sure. I just like Belle a lot.

My favorite Disney Movie is Aladdin... so of corse Jasmine is another favorite of mine. She's a great princess. Really all of the princesses are great... but I like that she sees Aladdin for who he really is... and she doesn't fall for his lies or anything either. Jasmine is really her own princess and I think she's very sassy and very in control. Plus I like that she even helps save Aladdin... she's just a great princess.

I like Ariel a lot too. I love Mermaids... and Ariel is probably my favorite Mermaid... so that's good too. I like The Little Mermaid a lot as a movie and I think it has a great soundtrack.

Another favorite of mine is not an actual official Disney Princess... but Ana from Frozen. I just think she's a super fun and funny character and she's really relatable. I love chocolate and I love that she just stuffs her face with chocolate in the one scene. I like that she wakes up and her hair is all messy and she's not your typical princess in that way. She's just a fun princess that definitely is one of my favorites!

I hope you guys like this post! I'm definitely going to do some more "Disney Favorites" like these. I like all of the other princesses too... but these are the ones that make my list.

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...