Thursday, May 16, 2019

Disney Favorites and News 5.16.19

Hey guys! Hope you're having a good week! Here are some of my favorite Disney Things for the week.

First off: This Target Exclusive Giant Thanos Pop. I'm trying to collect the first batch of Avengers Endgame Pops and when I saw that target had a GIANT Thanos... I had to have it! I have one other Giant Pop- the Rage Aggretsuko which is also a Target Exclusive. I like that this Thanos is a Bobblehead... so it's like a really funny giant statue of The Mad Titan... he's pretty cool. Also you guys should know I love Thanos!
Here we have Thanos alone and next to my Thor Pop for size comparison. 


I haven't bought this just yet... but I did see some really cool Toy Story 4 T-shirts at Hot Topic. I've been browsing through their website and they have a Tank Top with the Toy Story 4 logo in a light green that looks like Buzz Lightyear Green. It's really cute and I have a feeling I'm going to order it soon...or get it in an actual Hot Topic store... idk!

Speaking of Toy Story 4... I do really like the Funko Pop figures for that too. I may go on to collect them once the movie comes out. Right now I'm actually looking to get the Flocked Bunny and Duck. The Bunny is available at Target... and right now it's hard to get and it isn't shipping... and the Duck is available at FYE... which I haven't been to yet. If you happen to see the flocked ones I'd say to grab them because I think they'll be hard to get. I'm still going to search because... you can never really tell with Funko pops... and they're fun to hunt for. I saw a review of the Toy Story 4 Funko Pops right here if you want to check it out.

My boyfriend found a cool Mickey Varsity Jacket at the Disney Store this week! We didn't get it yet... but it is a nice jacket and I thought he looked really good in it. Here is the link on ShopDisney. If it's still available by the time you see it... basically it looks like a Sports Jacket and it has Mickey's face on the back. It does look kind of like something you might see on The Mickey Mouse Club... which is cool. I just really like this one.

Speaking of the Disney Store- Aspen got me an Aladdin Mug from there also! It's super cute and really pretty... and it's just a good mug. It's big and its easy to drink from too. It's great. I also kind of like that it looks like a hybrid of the animated movie and the Live Action Movie. It's just super pretty. And when you buy a mug right now you can get a Tiny Big Foot Plush for a dollar... and I kind of collect these! So again, my boyfriend Aspen got me Mr. Pricklepants to go along with it too!

My mug is in the wash right now... so I screenshotted from the website. 



Now onto the news. Peter Mayhew- the actor who is best known for playing Chewbaca in most of the Star Wars movies has passed away. Chewbaca is one of my favorite characters... Han Solo is my favorite- but of corse his best friend is a close second. He was 74.

In theme park news, it's been announced that the new Space themed restaurant at Epcot will be opening this year! It's rumored to be in Fall... probably around when their Food and Wine festival is going on... I'm not sure. But this sounds cool and Epcot is my favorite park... so I really think this is really good!

I think that is everything for this week! Let me know what you guys think about this! Hope you're having a great week!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...