Saturday, May 11, 2019

Style Saturday: Belle Inspired Outfit Disneybound at Work

One thing I was super excited to try on this blog is Disneybounding! And I think I did a good job on this one. Disneybounding is when you kind of use colors and accessories to dress up as a disney character.

And I thought it would be fun to do one specifically for work because Disneybounding at Work is kind of difficult.

My top is from the brand Adriana Papel. It's sleeveless and high neck, but there are these ruffly sleeves on the shoulders. It's just super cute and it is yellow so it reminds me of what Belle wore in the Ballroom scene with The Beast... but super cute for spring.

I didn't want to overdo the accessories because I was at work... but I stuck with the "rose" type of theme. I used these gold, dangly heart earrings with cutout roses on them for the earrings. And I had a necklace that I got from Boxlunch. It has red flowers in sort of a potion-y bottle type of container. It's super cute... and it does look like the Enchanted Rose.


My Makeup was inspired by my Cozy Belle Rock Candy Figure. She has a rosy eye look and a dark neutral lip. I used Gingersnap from my Mac Warm Neutrals 15 palette and I put Saddle in the crease. My lip color is lighter than the rock candy... but I stuck with the neutral Lipsense color Praline with the Moisturizing Gloss on top. This is easy to wear to work and I feel like this is a princess-y color.

I also tied my hair in a side pony tail. If I wanted to do a "SUPER BELLE" look I would have used my bow clip that I have... but I didn't want to look too Belle-ish at work.

So that is everything! I hope you guys like this outfit! I would love to do more Disneybounding... maybe for different occasions too.

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...