Thursday, May 9, 2019

Disney Favorites And News This Week: 5.9.19

Not going to lie... I wrote this for Friday- but Life. I think this might be a Wednesday thing.

Alright #1 favorite this week is of corse Avengers Endgame. This is definitely worth the hype and worth seeing in theaters. I did a review on it... but man... I cried a lot! It was great. I want to see it again! It's probably worth seeing more than once in theaters.

I watched Ralph Breaks The Internet too! I did a movie Monday on it- you can check it out right here.I love the Bunny and Kitty in it and I actually got a Toybox Toy from The Disney Store with Vanellope, the Bunny and The Kitty. That is definitely a favorite for sure. My boyfriend actually has Ralph- so of corse I have Vanellope! I only have 2 of the Toybox toys right now. Vanellope and Dr.Strange... I do really like these but some of them look a little odd. I wanted the Thanos one because I love Thanos... but he just didn't look great.

I watched Zootopia too. I feel like I can watch this movie every time it's on... which is true of a lot of Disney Movies... but still. It's just so funny.

I've got some Disney News for you guys too! There was recently an Anniversary Party for Disney's Hollywood Studios and they previewed some new things. First off we have a new Logo for the park featuring Woody, BB8 and Mickey himself. I like the logo... however I do understand what a lot of people are saying about it... which is basically it's a little awkward as an actual logo. Seeing these 3 characters together makes sense in a commercial spot or on video... but with the different animation styles it doesn't look great on the sign itself.


I couldn't get a picture of the actual sign for this blog? Maybe Disney isn't allowing that or something... but here you can get the details of it... I'm curious. I don't think It's something I would think twice of while in the park itself... I don't think it would ruin my park photos... I still think it looks good... but I understand the criticism.

Another thing I think people are critical of: The Skyliner Gondola's having characters! So far there was an accidental reveal of one of the characters. You can check out this youtube video at 0:28 seconds. One of the covers covering the gondola's fell off and it showed what the gondola looked like. This one has Goofy, Pete, Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar. I think it's cute. I like that some of the Gondola's have characters on them and some do not. I think if I were a kid I'd be really excited to ride in one of the ones with the characters on it. Plus it's kind of fun to guess which color you're going to get for the Monorail and... I just like how this will be kind of exciting to wait and try to guess what you might get.

Also there will be a table service Barbecue restaurant in Toy Story Land called Roundup Rodeo Barbecue. The concept art looks really adorable. I know Disney has a lot of great Barbecue restaurants on property. I've heard people say Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom is one of the best... and they have The Polite Pig... so this is a good announcement. I think it'll be really nice to have something else in Toy Story Land- especially since the main complaint I'm hearing about Toy Story Land is that there's no shaded areas. So this will be a nice break from the heat there.

A couple of different fireworks shows have been announced also! Disneyland Forever- which is the Fireworks show that Disneyland showed for their 60th celebration. It was apparently amazing and many Disneyland fans and park goers are excited for that. Walt Disney World also announced they will have a new fireworks shows for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party also! This will debut on August 16th- which is the first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I think people were kind of surprised about Disneyland Forever, but not as surprised as the Halloween Fireworks because they debuted the Happily Ever After Fireworks to replace the Wishes Fireworks show. These both sound really good!

There's a Pop Up Museum in Disneyland's Downtown Disney. It's basically a museum of cute Instagram Walls dedicated to Mickey Mouse. It looks really cute and you'll probably see it all over your instagram. It looks like fun- if they bring it to New York or Something I'm sure I'll go!

Hope you guys like this favorites!


TTFN!
-Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...