Friday, November 22, 2019

Funko Friday: 10 Inch Ezra and Madam Leotta Funko Pops

Alright, so here's the pop I was looking for- the 10 inch Ezra! I also got the Madam Leotta- so I'll talk about her too!

But first and foremost- Ezra! I was up early when this was released online and I could have grabbed it then but decided not to... and I wasn't sure if they would restock these or not... but they did and I was actually able to get this on my birthday! So it was especially good! Anyway- I love the 10 inch figures, I love the ghostly blue color that they made Ezra, I love his little hat and his bald head... it's just a really great pop! I am also weird and I rub his head for luck before I leave my room or after I enter my room sometimes... and I think it's working!





And Madam Leotta- probably my favorite character from the ride! I love that she's a head without a body. It looks a lot like the ride and its just really detailed, and colorful! I also really like any pop with a dome on it... I just really love this one!


So that is it... the only problem with me picking up these 2 pops is that now I only have a few more pops that I'd need to get to finish this set... so I might try to do that.... but still- I love these and I'm excited about it!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...