Saturday, April 18, 2020

An Update: Still The Cozy Princess- but not just disney.

Hey guys! Sooo... I love this blog and I really miss writing here. That being said... I think I'm going to expand this blog to be more than just Disney Posts. I am still very inspired by my love of Disney... but I do have some other loves that I feel like might fit on this blog a little bit better than my other blog.

I might talk about Harry Potter on here... I think I'm going to talk about my Nintendo Switch games and Animal Crossing New Horizons here because I've been LOVING that game right now. I might focus a little bit on the "cozy" aspect of this blog too... maybe I'll talk about some books and tv shows that aren't just Disney related. I'm not quite sure!

So I've got some ideas on things to post here- I still think I'll post on my other blog and I think I'll do more reviews on that blog... but especially now I want to focus on things that are cozy and things that just make me happy and things I think are magical.

I hope you guys are excited! I'm excited about this!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...