Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tip Tuesday: How To Catch Snapping Turtles In Animal Crossing New Horizons

I'm not an expert on Animal Crossing New Horizons, but I think I found a good trick to catching Snapping Turtles... and it helped me catch a lot!

I got a ticket to a mystery island- and I wasn't really on a Special Island (even though I always try clapping at Orville to get a special island lol.) Anyway I was on the waterfall island and I kept fishing and all I got was trash! I had caught a few smaller fish but then after that it was just trash. I happened to have some fish bait so I thought "Okay, if I use this I'm guaranteed to catch a fish right?" After that I got almost ALL SNAPPING TURTLES!

I heard that you have to scare all the fish away for snapping turtles to spawn- so once you start catching a lot of trash- that's a good sign that there are no fish left, so if you use your fish bait you can probably catch some snapping turtles.

Crafting the fish bait is super easy- but I think you can only craft it on your own island. The only thing you need are clams- which you can dig up in the spots on the beach that have little holes spouting water. Craft those and make sure to bring them on your island tour because they're very useful and I haven't found any clams on a mystery island!

Snapping turtles are worth 5,000 bells I think... and I think I caught 6 of them so that's 30,000 bells! If you go on a day where CJ's on your island you could get a little more or you could give 3 to CJ so that Flick can craft you a Turtle Statue.

So yeah there's my tip for animal crossing. I hope you guys like this! Let me know what other tips you'd like to see on Tip Tuesday!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...