Wednesday, May 20, 2020

All About My Animal Crossing Island: My Islanders

Alright so today I want to talk a little bit about my Animal Crossing Island! It's a 5 star Island I named it Spencario- I've got 10 villagers that I really like... but there are so many villagers out there that I might not keep them forever which makes me so sad. 

My Village Name 
So I thought I'd just say a little something about my Island name. I named it Spencario after my dog Spencer. I love the name I think it's really cute. 

My Villagers 

So I only ever moved out one villager and that was Al. He didn't show up to one of my ceremonies... so I just didn't want to have him on my village any more. He's also kind of a creepy looking Gorilla Villager... a lot of people don't really like him... plus he was one of my first 5 villagers so his ouse was pretty basic... so a villager with a cooler house moved in. 

But the problem is I still have 4 from my first 5 and they all have basic houses... but I really like their characters so... idk. 

Anyway now to the first 2 villagers that moved in: Sylvia and Hamlet. Sylvia is a sisterly kangaroo... I think a lot of people don't like her because in other games she was snooty- but in this game she's sisterly and she's really cute and nice. She also sings- and I really like when villagers sing. I think I've heard just about all of my villagers sing except for Colton... I know not everyone sings so I like having singing villagers in my town because it's cute. 


Next up is Hamlet! I love Hamlet- he's a jock hamster and I think he's one of the cutest islanders. I just think it's so cute that he's a jock and he's a tiny hamster. I gave him a Camo shirt and it looks really cute on him. I really like him. I do have a hamster cage- I haven't tortured him with it yet... but yeah. I love him I just wish his house was better. I've tried giving him new wallpaper but he didn't use it... So it's just sad. He has other things I've given him in his house but it still doesn't look great. 


Alright then we have Bea who is a normal villager I met on a mystery island tour. She's a cute dog- she sings and waters my plants and everything. I like her a lot! I gave her a Jockey hat and she looked very cute in it. 


Next up is a very cute peppy mouse named Anicotti who might be my favorite villager... Idk I just really like the Peppy Villagers. I think she was the cutest villager until someone else moved in. I met her on a mystery Island and I really liked her. 


I've heard other people either not like her or totally not know who she is but... she's my favorite. All of my villagers seem to get along with her too. 

Victoris is my next villager. She is the one I found to replace Al... I really like her she's a peppy horse. I gave her a Relay tank that she really liked and she's been wearing a lot. She has a really cool house too- 


And I feel like she's in her house DIYing a lot. Idk maybe it's just because I like visiting her house but I feel like I always get some recipes from her. 

I forget who the next person to move in was... no I do I think Colton actually moved in before Victoria because he was my first villager on my campsite. He's a smug horse. He's gotten in a few arguments on my island... which is weird. I like him and when I told my boyfriend my villagers he said he liked him... so I think he's here to stay on my island for a while anyway. He also has a lovely house! 




I just learned the DIY recipe for that record player and I'm happy! 

Next up we have Harry. So I think Harry was Tom Nook's resident... and it seems like they'd be friends. Harry is a Grumpy Hippo with a beach themed house. I think in one of the earlier games he lived on an island- and now of corse everyone lives on an island so he's got a really cool beachy house. 

I thought he was kind of ugly at first but I actually really like him. He's cute when he sniffs flowers and stuff. And he's very old- he rests a lot and complains about his legs. I actually got a wheelchair from a balloon so I put it outside of his house because I thought maybe that could help his bones. He's had some arguments too. I really like watching the villagers talk cause you never know what'll happen. 

Next up is another Jock named Drift. Drift is really cute- he's a poison dart frog and he's also a tiny Jock- which I love and he has a cool house with skulls everywhere. I gifted him a flame t shirt that I think he looks really good in. I also gave him a Frog and he said he would kick it... then he insulted my dress... so it was really funny. I don't sell the frogs that I find on my island  because I feel like it's wrong. If I find it on a mystery island... sure... but Drift is one of the cutest villagers with the coolest stuff. And he gifts you a lot of cool stuff so... I really like him! 


Yeah I don't think there are any jocks I would rather have than Him and Hamlet... so I'm glad I have them! 

So I have 2 more villagers... but I'm saving the best for last because I do have one of the 10 most wanted villagers... but first I have Tex the smug penguin! I got Tex in my last slot. I was on a hunt to find Raymond... but I only had a few tickets left and I said "I want Raymond... but I also really like Penguins so I might stop the hunt if I get a penguin!" And... I met Tex... who I really like! Tex has a literally "Cool" house with Ice Floors! 




Okay so last... but certainly not least. My Cutest villager and possibly THE cutest villager or islander... STITCHES! 


Stitches is a Lazy Cub Villager that is just the cutest villager ever! He has a kids house basically with a bunch of toys in it because he's a teddy bear! ITS SO CUTEEE! He came to my campsite- I didn't even have any open plots at the time- but I had 2 plots that I could build and I was working on moving all of my villagers to new locations... so I had a spot for him ready and... I just had to have him. It was kind of early for a quarantine day and I didn't know if my boyfriend was asleep or in class but I texted him and I was like "I HAVE TO HAVE HIM!!!! HE'S THE CUTEST!" And he did move to my island. 

I might talk more about what Islanders I'd want on my island... but I'm not sure I would actually want to move any of these guys out of my island. I also don't have Nintendo Online so I don't think I could trade anyone to get any different villagers... but yeah. These are cute villagers and I really like them all! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...