Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Animal Crossing: Villagers I Would Want

Okay... so I know I just talked about how happy I was with my Island... but at the same time I've been watching so many videos of people hunting for really cool villagers and there are some really cute ones out there.... so I've been collecting Nook Miles Tickets out there and I might try to move one of my villagers out to go searching for someone else. So here's my list... 

Julian

Julian is my #1 pick because...he's a unicorn!!! Plus his house is really cool- it has all the zodiac stuff. I have Colton who is the same animal and same personality type... and I have another Smug villager too but... I want Julian! I'm going to hunt for him whenever I have enough tickets... I might move out Hamlet which is sad- but he's lived on Spencario since it started... he can move on and maybe our paths will cross again one day. 


Admiral 
So I like Harry- I like having a cranky villager on the island... but I might want to change up and get a different cranky villager... Admiral is pretty cool. 


He's just so funny looking and someone screengrabbed him looking grumpy when she moved the flowers he was watering. It's so funny. 

Dobie 

Sorry Apollo but I think Dobie would be my second pick for a cranky villager replacement for Harry. He's an Old Man looking villager and he really looks like an old man... so I just think he's pretty cool. And he's a wolf so... I like him! 

Raymond 



Alright guys... we gotta address the Cat in the room... I love Raymond. Everybody loves Raymond... there's a show about it and everything. He is a very beautiful cat... but he isn't my #1 pick on this list and he's honestly not my favorite cat. I think if I had to pick one cat it would be Ankha...I also really love Merry I think she's super cute and my boyfriend says Bob is one of his favorites... There are so many good cats you could probably just have an island of cats and it would be awesome. 

Ankha 

Ankha's house is so cool. I also don't have any snooty villagers and I think she's a snooty villager... so she might be a good addition to the island. She's so cool though I really like her. 

Lucky 

Lucky is really cute. He makes me laugh too because his name is Lucky but he's all bandaged up. He's super cute and I just think he's awesome. I'd like having him on my island! 

There are a lot of other villagers I like too... the Octopi are great, Judy is super cute, Tangy is pretty cool, Merry hides her double chin in her poster... I love Sherb and Marshall. My number one favorite is Stitches- but I already have Stitches so obviously that's why he isn't included. 

I will update you guys if I find any of these villagers when I get more nook miles and move someone out. Like I said I love my villagers but... I like that you can just move people in and out... like I said if I wanted any villager again... I feel like I could get them again... and I can be happy that I had them to begin with. 

Also... no one likes Anicotti and she's one of my favorites so I'm a little offended! 

Anyway hope you guys like this one! Let me know who your favorites are! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...