Monday, July 27, 2020

Movie Monday: Hercules

I forget if I've done this for a Movie Monday or not... but it was on Freeform a couple weekends ago and I saw most of it and I don't always have time to watch all the things... so I wanted to review it now! 

Alright so... this is one of my favorite animated movies from Disney. It's one that I still like to watch today- and I still laugh at the jokes... some are funnier than others right now... 

That's it! I'm moving to Sparta!!! 

Anyway- the soundtrack to this movie is also one of my all time favorites. I really love anything the muses sing... I Won't Say I'm In Love is probably one of my favorite disney songs of all time... but all of them are really catchy and fantastic. 

The voice acting in this is really great too. I love Meg's laid back- sarcastic tone with Hercules and everyone... it kind of does make her a really great pseudo-villain for the movie- but she also just sounds like a really cool girl that you can understand Hercules falling for. There's also Danny Devitto, James Woods had so much fun voicing Hades... and everyone just did a great job. 

Overall... I just really like this movie. This is also a movie I've watched before to get me through tough times. I think I watched it after my first breakup... possibly after my second breakup too- definitely the one time I got fired... I wasn't going through anything when I watched it today... I mean other than all of 2020... but it's still just a fun movie that always makes me feel better. 

Alright I hope you guys liked this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...