Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Animal Crossing Post: Octopus Trifecta!!!

Okay guys so Anicotti asked to leave my island recently and I was a little sad because she was my best friend on the island and she used to be my favorite villager... but I started to see other people's videos not liking her and it influenced my opinion a bit! Ugh I know! I still love her but I feel like her eyes look a little weird and her hair isn't that cute. I still love her and I thought she was cute- but since she asked to leave- I let her go. 

So when I let her go I knew I needed someone really great to replace her. I didn't want to use my amiibo cards for that- I thought I'd try my luck villager hunting on my own. And usually I have good luck when I go villager hunting... but not this time. Really because I had a lot of nook Miles and I already had a lot of tickets I was just going to go for Raymond, Sherb and then I was like "Well I like the Octopus villagers too so maybe I'd pick up one of them." And I got a lot of cow villagers, I saw Rodney who is probably one of the only villagers I wouldn't like on Spencario but... it was mostly bad. And I did see Maple... and I really like her but I have 2 bear cubs already and I wasn't sure if I wanted to get another one. And then I saw Octavian... and I really like Octavian!!! Admiral I think is still my favorite Cranky Villagers... but Octavian is kind of a close second. I like that his house is Alien themed- it makes me think he's like a grumpy alien hunter like Fox Mulder. I wonder if there's a custom I want to Believe Poster out there that I can give to him... it's funny. 

So when I got Octavian I was like "You know... I have some amiibo cards. I do have Marina's Amiibo Card... maybe I should use that and get her on the island. And my idea was just to invite her in Merry's space because I do have Merry's Amiibo card and I want to invite her back... but I thought about it and I was like "You know I like Colton... but I do have another Smug Horse on my island and... I don't know. I do kind of want to get Colton's amiibo card because I do think he's really cool... but I haven't bought it yet. I might wait to get it and see how things go... but I did use my Marina amiibo card to move him out and then I spent the rest of the day 1) Fixing my island and moving things around... which maybe I'll explain another time... But I time traveled a lot and eventually got Merry to move away so that I could got my villager hunt. 

So... this villager hunt was honestly the best villager hunt I've ever been on. I was looking for Zucker- but of corse if I saw Raymond, or Sherb I would probably invite them to the island. I saw Rubi, Boone, Bob, Drago and Beau... I'm pretty sure I saw other villagers I really liked too. I actually did clap and make Orville blush before getting Zucker. I know that has nothing to do with actually getting good islands or good villagers- but it's fun to do and I guess it worked this time haha! I also saw some villagers that used to live on Spencario! I saw Tex and Harry. And it was like one right after the other too so that was funny. 

So yeah I got all 3 of my Octopi now! I think Zucker might be my favorite... he's just really cute. But I did see Octavian at Marina's house... so that was kind of scandalous! 

But anyway... I think my Forever villagers are Hamlet, Stitches, Julian, Admiral, Tia, and Cherry. I might switch Cherry with Fuchsia for a bit because they're the same personality type and I have both amiibo cards... but I'm not sure about it. I really like Cherry because she's a cool punk dog. And I love dogs! 

Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...