Saturday, May 18, 2019

Style Saturday: Cute Disney Inspired OOTD

This week I decided to do a Disney Inspired Outfit instead of a Disneybound. I'm not always going to have Disney Outfits or Disneybounds... but I like doing them so... it might be soon. But this is super cute and I would definitely wear this outfit together.

Also side note: I did cut my hair... I did this outfit a while ago- but I'm just getting around to writing this! That's why my hair is long in the picture.

Dress 
This is my Mickey Mouse Carly dress from Lularoe. This is really comfy and I love how Mickey looks in this dress. I just think his expression is really cute and it's just cute!

Bottoms 
Wear whatever you are comfortable in. I wore it with Black Leggings in this look cause it was too cold outside to wear it without any bottoms... if I do this look in the summer- the dress is still long enough that I don't really feel the need for bottoms.

Sweater
This is my favorite summery cardigan right now. It's just so dang cute and it really makes an outfit! It's this rainbow Cardigan from the brand Ultra Flirt. I ordered this from Macys... I saw an ad for it and I just knew I needed to order it right then.

Accessories 
I have my adorable Betsey Johnson Watermelon backpack. I love that it's pastel and it just looks so summery.

I also wore a Blue Agate Necklace. This was a little bit of a long necklace for this look... but I really wanted to wear it anyway. And I wore my swarvorski crystal and Opal earrings. Opal is my birthstone and my favorite stone... so I love these.

And that is it for this look! Hope you guys like it!

TTFN!
-Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...