Tuesday, May 7, 2019

What I'm excited for on Disney's New Streaming Service Disney+

I feel like I- like a lot of people- were a little skeptical about the new Disney streaming service. I love Disney- but I didn't know if I really wanted or needed another streaming service... but I do love all the Disney Movies and I'm really excited about all the new original content they're going to release also!

The first thing I'm actually super excited about is one that no one is really talking about- and that's a cooking show hosted by The Office's Angela Kinsey. It's called Be Our Chef- it's families cooking their favorite recipes against each other and coming up with a Disney Spin to their favorite dishes. They have other "reality" shows also from National Geographic. There's one hosted by Jeff Goldblum... which should be exciting because Jeff Goldblum. And there's one going behind the scenes of Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom... which sounds like a really fun show.

Monster's At Work is another one I'm really looking forward to. It's a cartoon that takes place after the events of Monster's Inc I believe... and the original voice cast is back... so John Goodman will play Sully and Billy Crystal will play Mike. Monster's Inc is my favorite Disney movie... so I'm really really excited to see how this one is!

There are also some new shows from Star Wars and Marvel! The Mandolorian is the big, exciting Star Wars show that will launch with the streaming service I believe. This is the first live action Star Wars show. I think they've announced a new animated Star Wars series also. There are also a few Marvel series that have been announced. There's a Loki series, Wanda and Vision, Falcon and The Winter Soldier... all starring the actors we see on the big screen... which sounds great. I really like Loki, and Falcon... I feel like Bucky, Wanda and Vision are all underused in the MCU- so it'll be exciting to see them in their own shows.

I'm really excited for all the movies too! Mostly the existing Disney movies more than the Original movies... I think the new Lady and the Tramp movie looks cute... but I never really watch the Netflix Original movies... so I feel like that's the least exciting thing any streaming service has to offer. I'm not sure what Disney movies will be available on the platform... I'm hoping A Goofy Movie will be. I just want to watch A Goofy Movie all day every day pretty much. Not really- but I'd watch it quite often with this access.

I know they're going to have a lot of the DCOM's also... so I'm really excited for that. I could watch The Luck of The Irish on St. Patrick's day... Under Wraps around Halloween... so much excitement. I hope that they include some of the older Disney Afternoon shows like the original Duck Tales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers... maybe even the Aladdin TV Show. I'd love to see some of the ABC One Saturday Morning Cartoons too- like Pepper Ann and Recess. Recess is one of the best shows ever... so I really hope they have that on the service.

I'm sure I'll be watching and reviewing all of these shows as soon as I can... this is one thing I'm super excited about having this blog for. I'm excited about all the new announcements... and I'm just really excited to see what will happen with this huge library of incredible movies and shows that could be on this service... and the new ones they can create!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...