Saturday, May 25, 2019

Style Saturday: 101 Dalmatians Disneybound OOTD

I just got a Polka Dotted shirt that looked like a 101 Dalmatians type of shirt... so this seemed perfect. And a lot like my Belle Inspired Disneybound I also wore this to work... so I couldn't go too over the top with this one... but I loved how this turned out!

Top 
Like I said this is a plain White T Shirt with Black Polka Dots. It is from Avon- actually sold in a 4 pack. It's super nice and casual... you could probably find this sort of thing anywhere! Oh and because I was at work- I used this Hot Topic Lace Duster over it to look a little fancier.

Jeans 
I went with black jeans. You could do something more interesting- but I was going to work so I kept it simple. If you have a skirt or something like that... that might be cute too.

Accessories 
I had these earrings from the store I work at... and they remind me of puppy dog ears. These are like a marble themed dangly earring. These are trendy right now and I just thought these were cute and looked perfect with this.

I also went with this silver necklace from Universal Thread. It has a little gold circle in it... so it reminds me of a puppy collar.

If I were at the parks... 
I might wear shorts or a black skirt or something instead. Maybe I would wear a belt to represent the color of the dog collars... or I could use a choker or something. I might try to see if there was a 101 Dalmatians themed pocketbook out there... I loved the themed bags with this too. And of corse Dalmatians ears if I could find them!

Hope you guys like this look! I had a lot of fun with this one! I love the Dalmatians!

TTFN!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL OF MY WANDAVISION THEORIES *SPOILERS*

 Okay... I've seen every episode of Wandavision at least twice. 1) I absolutely love it 2) I have some theories...  Alright I watch a LO...